- Current doctoral aspirant in ecology and evolutionary biology
- M.S. in biological sciences, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- B.S. in biology, Creighton University
- Roccaforte, K.A. and Vinton, M.A. 2006. Effects of reduced light on growth and allocation patterns in garlic mustard. Proceedings of the 20th Annual North American Prairie Conference, 25-32.
- 2011. Roccaforte, K., Pilson, D. & Russo, SE. Reproductive isolation between diploid Erythronium mesochoreum (Liliaceae) and its tetraploid congener E. albidum. The Ecological Society of America Annual Meeting, Austin, TX.
- 2011. Roccaforte, K., Pilson, D. & Russo, SE. Evaluating mechanisms of reproductive isolation between diploid Erythronium mesochoreum (Liliaceae) and its tetraploid congener E. albidum. Evolution 2011 Conference, Norman, OK. Poster.
- 2011. Investigating pollinator constancy in mixed-species patches of Erythronium albidum (Liliaceae) and Erythronium mesochoreum. University of Nebraska-Lincoln, MATH/BIOS 316 Mathematical Biology, invited lecture.
- 2011. What makes a “species” a species?: Mechanisms of reproductive isolation between two Midwestern lilies. Creighton University Environmental Sciences Seminar Series, invited lecture.
- 2011. Hybridization and reproductive isolation between two Midwestern lilies. University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Grassland Studies Seminar Series, invited lecture.
- 2009. From, MM. & Roccaforte, K. Cryopreservation of threatened Madagascar orchid seeds: strategies for long-term conservation American Public Gardens Association Annual Meeting, Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis, MO.
- 2009. From, MM. & Roccaforte, K. Conservation of Madagascar’s highly threatened endemic plants. The Association of Zoos and Aquariums Annual Meeting, Milwaukee, WI.
- 2007. Roccaforte, K. & Vinton, MA. The effects of a changing light regime on the invasive plant Alliaria petiolata (garlic mustard) in eastern deciduous forest. The Ecological Society of America Annual Meeting, San Jose, CA. Poster.
- 2012-2016. Madison and Lila Self Graduate Fellowship, University of Kansas.